DCSEF - Contributing
How to Contribute
We need help from the people who care about the quality of education - people who are willing to commit financial resources to enhance the educational opportunities for Durant students. Gifts for the Durant Community School Education Foundation can be made in a variety of ways, including:
- Direct gifts of cash, property, or securities;
- Planned giving through a trust, annuity, life insurance or a bequest;
- Memorial gifts to honor a deceased individual;
- Endowing or establishing a scholarship.
- Join us at Amazon Smile https://smile.amazon.com/ch/
Join alumni, friends and community members who continue to support the Durant Schools. Please make a contribution to the Durant Community School Education Foundation. All donations will be used for projects that benefit the Durant students and teachers, therefore benefiting our community.
Enclosed is our gift of:
____$25 ____$50 ____$100 ____$200 ____$500 ____Other
Durant Community School Education Foundation
P.O Box 801
Durant, Iowa 52747
Donations to the Durant Community School Education Foundation are fully tax-deductible. Please remember us in your estate planning.