Durant Community School District
The mission of the Durant Community School District, as an innovative leader in
education, is to prepare life-long learners to use their unique potentials to benefit
themselves, their community, and to adapt to an ever-changing global society.
Our goals are:
- All students will demonstrate proficiency in literacy, mathematics, science, social studies, technology, and college and career readiness.
- All students will engage in rigorous and relevant learning to meet college and career readiness standards.
- All students will experience supportive relationships, feel a sense of security and belonging, and be motivated to learn.
- All students will demonstrate positive, social, and service and leadership skills.
(These goals are based on DCSD mission as well as Student Achievement, Staff Support, Professional Development, and Teacher Retention.)
Introducing Durant's TLC Team
Director of Instruction and Innovation
- Maria Brown - email@example.com
- Cristie White - firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructional Facilitators / Mentors
- Denise Ahrens
- Joey Kramer
- Kevin Mundt
- Tim Rouse
- Brent Schmidt
- Tracy Tappendorf
TLCC - Teacher Leadership Coordinator Committee
- Rebecca Stineman - Principal PK - 8
- Joel Diederichs - Principal 9-12
- Maria Brown - Director of Instruction and Innovation
- Cristie White - Instructional Coach